Pack of 6 Cooling Strips
For use with Tie Chilly Neck Coolers.
Each pack contains 6 Cooling Strips.
Keep these additional cooling strips frozen in the freezer ready to use.
Directions For Use:
- Soak the cooling strips in warm water, the cooling strips will absorb the water and expand.
- Once the cooling strips are firm to touch place in the freezer for as long as possible (min 1 hour) until frozen and ready to use.
BEAT the HEAT with Australian made cooling technology.
- Soak the cooling strip in clean water until the cells are fully swollen and are firm to touch. Wipe off any excess surface moisture.
- Place the cooling strip in the freezer until the cells are frozen solid, freezing overnight recommended. Insert cooling strip into sleeve and zip up.
- The Tie Chilly is now ready to wear. Place around the neck, black lining against the skin.
For improved cooling effect we recommend placing the cooling strip within the sleeve in the freezer.
For continuous cool relief, always have a spare cooling strip in freezer ready for use. Additional Cooling Strips can be purchased here
Natural dehydration occurs over time, you can re-hydrate the cooling strip when required, immerse in clean water until the cells have swollen again. The strip is reusable. Warm/Hot water hydrates faster.
The gel contents are completely safe. If you have a pacemaker, hearing implant or other electrical or mechanical device and your Tie Chilly has the magnet fastening, we recommend you remove the magnets.
The outer sleeve can be hand washed in warm soapy water. The cooling strip can be wiped with a disinfectant or sanitiser and water mix if required. Do not use detergents.
When not in use store in fridge or freezer in plastic bag. Re-hydrate as required.