Tie Chilly Neck Cooler - Navy Blue
Tie Chilly Neck Cooler enables you to stay cool when it's hot.
Whether you are working outside or in a hot environment, or simply suffering the effects of a summer’s day, it’s time to experience the latest in real body cooling technology.
- Each Tie Chilly comes with 2 reusable cooling strips, this enables prolonged cooling ability and allows you to keep a spare in the freezer ready for when you need it most.
- Prolonged cooling ability
- Magnetic Fastening
- Lightweight and comfortable to wear
- No watery mess as they thaw out
- Australian Made cooling technology
- Colour: Navy Blue
- Fits neck size up to: 18" / 46cm
BEAT the HEAT with Australian made cooling technology.
- Soak the cooling strip in clean water until the cells are fully swollen and are firm to touch. Wipe off any excess surface moisture.
- Place the cooling strip in the freezer until the cells are frozen solid, freezing overnight recommended. Insert cooling strip into sleeve and zip up.
- The Tie Chilly is now ready to wear. Place around the neck, black lining against the skin.
For improved cooling effect we recommend placing the cooling strip within the sleeve in the freezer.
For continuous cool relief, always have a spare cooling strip in freezer ready for use. Additional Cooling Strips can be purchased here
Natural dehydration occurs over time, you can re-hydrate the cooling strip when required, immerse in clean water until the cells have swollen again. The strip is reusable. Warm/Hot water hydrates faster.
The gel contents are completely safe. If you have a pacemaker, hearing implant or other electrical or mechanical device and your Tie Chilly has the magnet fastening, we recommend you remove the magnets.
The outer sleeve can be hand washed in warm soapy water. The cooling strip can be wiped with a disinfectant or sanitiser and water mix if required. Do not use detergents.
When not in use store in fridge or freezer in plastic bag. Re-hydrate as required.